How to Find a Solution For Hair Loss That is Proven to Work
Finding a remedy for hair loss is not an easy task especially with such a huge choice available today. However, despite the many different treatments, only a handful can actually help as they contain the best and proven ingredients. It is best to use as natural a remedy for hair loss at first if possible, as this will work with your body and not against it. Many grocery store products contain harsh chemicals that can harm your sensitive scalp areas and are not good for your overall health. It is also best to only use FDA approved ingredients and one of the most effective ones is Minoxidil.
It comes in a 5% concentration for men or 2% for women and has proven to be successful for most people. No one can guarantee that any treatment will be successful because everyone is different and react differently, but you can increase your chances by using proven ingredients that work for most people. Minoxidil helps by preventing a hormone called DHT from suffocating your follicles. It gradually shuts them down, so the hairs become thinner and weaker until they eventually fall out.
No further growth can then occur from the affected follicle without this proper treatment. This is the most common type of hair loss today and is known as male and female pattern baldness or androgenic alopecia. It is estimated that over 85 million Americans are experiencing loss of hair today, so you are definitely not alone. Natural nutrients will also help to block the DHT, increase the supply of nutrient rich blood to your scalp and enhance your overall health and image.
Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Pumpkin oil, Muira Puama and Horsetail Silica are all extracts that can help. They have been used for centuries to cure balding and have also been proven in scientific clinical studies. If you also ensure you get the right vitamins and minerals that specifically target supporting new growth and keeping your existing hairs strong and full, then you have the best combination possible. These include biotin, vitamin B6, zinc and magnesium.
Below are the top 9 foods that can boost hair growth
1. Fresh Fish: fish is a great source of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6 and essential fatty acids (EFA'S) and plays a essential role in maintaining healthy Skin, Hair and Nails.
2. Oranges: Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C, this vitamin really helps soy and meat products with the absorbency of Iron. Vitamin C is also a big part of the development collagen, which is necessary part in the development of health hair.
3. Oats: Oats are a great source for Potassium, phosphorus and magnesium and a great source of easily absorbable iron as well.
4. Cows Milk: Cows Milk has easily absorbable Iodine, it is nearly imposable to overdose on Iodine from food sources like Iodized salt, but is high in fat and calories.
5. Whole Wheat: Whole Wheat is a great source of of Silica and Iron. Silica is a very important nutrient, it helps with the absorption of other vitamins and minerals and is not prevalent in Western Diets, This may be a main cause of hair loss in the western world, it also has fiber, which helps the digestion system.
6. Almonds: Almonds are good sources of vegetarian protein, Iron and Vitamin E. Almonds also help lower high cholesterol in some people, High cholesterol drugs have been shown in studies to be a main cause or attribute dramatically to hair loss in both men and women.
7. Soy Beans: Soy is a great source of protein for vegans, and also contains substantial amounts of Vitamin E and Iron, Iron is an important part of hemoglobin production. Hemoglobin is responsible for getting oxygen to the tissues of the body. Without it your hair won't grow.
8. Roast Beef: Roast beef is another source of Vitamin B-6 and Zinc. It's also a good source of protein. Vegans might consider taking Soy beans instead for protein and chickpeas for vitamin B6 and Zinc.
9. Chickpeas: This super food kills two birds with one stone, you get substantial amounts of Vitamin B-6 and Zinc, that is needed for healthy hair. Zinc is an important element in in building hair protein, zinc also works hand in hand with with Vitamin A, missing or lacking one of these two can cause you to develop Dandruff which studies have shown, can cause hair loss. Besides there is nothing like a good roast beef sandwich for lunch.
Choosing a remedy for hair loss containing these ingredients will give you the best chance of regrowing your hair naturally over the coming months and help to restore your confidence and self-esteem too.