Home remedies For Thinning Hair
Hair loss can be an expensive condition. Many women, men and children who are suffering from hair loss are trying to reverse it. The appearance of our hair plays a vital role in how we see and feel about ourselves. Those who can't afford the pricey treatments just have to live with their hair becoming even thinner. The good news is that some home remedies may stop hair loss and regrow what's been lost.
Olive oil is a great product to unclog hair follicles and allow new hair to grow. Sometimes thinning hair is caused by trapped dirt in the hair and scalp. Olive oil cleans the hair right along with the follicles. Every time you wash your hair, pour a capful of olive oil on your head and massage it in for 3 to 5 minutes.
Thinning hair may be suffering from a breakdown of protein. Give thinning hair the protein it needs by adding an egg to your conditioner. After shampooing with a mild shampoo, put the egg/conditioner concoction on the hair and let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes. To improve the success of the egg, place a plastic cap over your head while the egg mixture is still on. Do not sit under a dryer or apply any heat while the egg is in the hair. Rinse your hair completely.
Aloe vera is a soothing plant for many types of ailments. To rejuvenate the scalp and stimulate hair growth, use aloe vera gel. Mix in a little almond oil to lock in moisture, which also stimulates growth. Rub the mixture on the scalp every night for 2 to 3 minutes. Using the tips of your fingers, massage the scalp to allow the mixture to get into the hair roots and start the blood circulating. Oxygen to the scalp is renewed, and the hair cells are energized.
Ingredients in red peppers can speed up hair growth. Crushed red peppers or red bell peppers work well because of their high capsicum content. Boil the peppers for 7 to 10 minutes. Pour the concoction into a spray bottle with the red pepper still in it. Set it aside to cool. After shampooing and conditioning your hair, spray on the concoction and massage it into the scalp. This is the best home remedy to speed up hair growth.
Below are the top 9 foods that can boost hair growth!
1. Fresh Fish: fish is a great source of protein, Vitamin A, Vitamin B-6 and essential fatty acids (EFA'S) and plays a essential role in maintaining healthy Skin, Hair and Nails.
2. Oranges: Oranges are a great source of Vitamin C, this vitamin really helps soy and meat products with the absorbency of Iron. Vitamin C is also a big part of the development collagen, which is necessary part in the development of health hair.
3. Oats: Oats are a great source for Potassium, phosphorus and magnesium and a great source of easily absorbable iron as well.
4. Cows Milk: Cows Milk has easily absorbable Iodine, it is nearly imposable to overdose on Iodine from food sources like Iodized salt, but is high in fat and calories.
5. Whole Wheat: Whole Wheat is a great source of of Silica and Iron. Silica is a very important nutrient, it helps with the absorption of other vitamins and minerals and is not prevalent in Western Diets, This may be a main cause of hair loss in the western world, it also has fiber, which helps the digestion system.
6. Almonds: Almonds are good sources of vegetarian protein, Iron and Vitamin E. Almonds also help lower high cholesterol in some people, High cholesterol drugs have been shown in studies to be a main cause or attribute dramatically to hair loss in both men and women.
7. Soy Beans: Soy is a great source of protein for vegans, and also contains substantial amounts of Vitamin E and Iron, Iron is an important part of hemoglobin production. Hemoglobin is responsible for getting oxygen to the tissues of the body. Without it your hair won't grow.
8. Roast Beef: Roast beef is another source of Vitamin B-6 and Zinc. It's also a good source of protein. Vegans might consider taking Soy beans instead for protein and chickpeas for vitamin B6 and Zinc.
9. Chickpeas: This super food kills two birds with one stone, you get substantial amounts of Vitamin B-6 and Zinc, that is needed for healthy hair. Zinc is an important element in in building hair protein, zinc also works hand in hand with with Vitamin A, missing or lacking one of these two can cause you to develop Dandruff which studies have shown, can cause hair loss. Besides there is nothing like a good roast beef sandwich for lunch.